With an online postgraduate course, it’s like this: another diploma on the wall, many opportunities ahead. If you want to invest in a college that offers distance postgraduate courses, check out this article for where to start.
After all, the first direction to follow is to have information, such as which institutions have quality and reputation for their training!
Advantages of online graduate courses
With everyday life increasingly busy, the distance learning method offers advantageous benefits for those who want to be graduate students! Check out some:
- More affordable prices;
- Optimizes study schedule;
- Saves time and money.
Postgraduate areas online
Among the various courses available in Brazil, check out the main areas of knowledge.
- Information Technology;
- Human Resources;
Best online graduate courses
Among the best universities evaluated by the MEC, check the list below.
- UFRGS (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul);
- UFScar (Federal University of São Carlos);
- USP (University of São Paulo);
- Unesc (University of the Extreme South of Santa Catarina);
- UNISUL (University of the South of Santa Catarina);
- UPF (University of Passo Fundo);
- Umesp (Methodist University of São Paulo);
- UFF (Universidade Federal Fluminense);
- UFSC (Federal University of Santa Catarina);
- UnB (University of Brasília);
- PUC-Rio (Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro);
- UFSM (Federal University of Santa Maria);
- Ebape (Brazilian School of Public and Business Administration).
Online Graduate: Discovering College Grade
Did you know that any assessment carried out by the MEC is public and available on the internet?
So, for you to know the grade of a specific postgraduate course online, follow our step-by-step instructions:
- Access the e-mec website;
- Click “Advanced Query”;
- Click on “Graduate Course”;
- Then enter the name of the course;
- Select the State;
- Select “The Distance”;
- Enter the letters and numbers in the corresponding field;
- Click on “Search”.
From there, a list of results will appear. Now, just get in touch with the institution you are interested in!